January 23, 2011

I have been a bad blogger


I'm really sorry guys if I haven't been blogging. I have been really busy with scholarships and financial aid. I try to find time to do it, but most of the scholarships that I'm applying to requires a bunch of essay so all I could do was update the episodes. 


As of now, I have been accepted to three colleges which are Baylor University (a private school that is located at Waco, Texas), Texas A&M University at Commerce, and Texas State University (at San Marcos, Texas). I'm still waiting for the other three which are Texas A&M University (at College Station... its where I really want to go), University of Texas at Austin, and Texas Christian University.

I'm really thrilled to become an Aggie and hopefully I'll get my acceptance letter sooner...

If you guys have any question just about Khuntoria, Nickhun, Victoria, college or anything about life feel free to leave a comment and I promise I'll try to reply to u

Khuntorians stay warm

Love,
Khuntoria

No comments: