August 20, 2010

Victoria Talks About Marriage



F(x) member Victoria revealed that she wants to get married before turning 30.


On the broadcast of MBC’s Section TV, she shared her honest thoughts about marriage and her on screen husband Nickhun. On the set of her jean ad, she talked about Nickhun and said “He takes care of me really well, so I really like that”. The reporter asked, “Do you have any thoughts on getting married?” Victoria smiled and responded back, ” I don’t know right now. Marriage is something I want to do with someone that I really like.” She then added, “I want to get married before the age of 30.”

Victoria also showed her cute side by sending a video message to her husband, “I’ll find you soon”. Victoria also revealed, “I’m best friends with Super Junior members because we don’t have a big age difference”.

Source: ChoiJoonYong@stoo.com
Translation: ustina@kpoplive.com
Read more: http://www.kpoplive.com/2010/08/20/victoria-talks-about-marriage/#ixzz0xBvIBXhF

kpoplive.com

No comments: